Hi, I have never been to foreign countries. I'll write about the country which I want to visit in the future. It is Australia. There are two things I want to do there. First, I want to see Great Barrier Reef. It is one of the most beautiful coral reef in the world. So I would like to snorkel and see many kind of fish there. Second, I feel like going the zoo. There are a lot of rare animals in Australia. For example, koalas and kangaroos. I want to see them directly once in my lifetime. For these reasons, I want to visit Australia.
A movie which I really liked was called "Home Alone". It was made in 1990. Macaulay Culkin stared at it. I didn't know a director of the movie. The movie is "The Kids Choice Awards Favorite Movie Awards" in 1991. The story was very humorous. First, the main character, Kevin, is forgotten at home when the family trip departs. Then, two thieves come to Kevin's house. He decided to fight without running away from the thieves. As a result, I decided the thieves with flexible ideas. I love this movie because it was the first overseas movie I saw. Also, there are lots of funny scenes, so even small children can easily see it. Please watch this movie.
There was a school festival last weekend. I went to it on Saturday. I was able to win the lottery, so I went to a laughing concert from 17:00. The live performance was attended by comedians "Yonsen-Tosin" and "Hiyoshi-Nakayoshi". Before the concert, I knew only about "Yonsen-Toshin", but both of them were very interesting. I enjoyed the school festival, which was my first school event as a college student. I'm looking forward to next year's school festival.
コメント
コメントを投稿